Key Selling Points
93% of searches for local businesses Display The Google 3 Pack
71% of online users confirm the location of a business before visiting
46% of searches on Google are for local businesses
SITE ASSESSMENT AND INTAKE
We audit your online presence, gather information about your goals.
KEYWORD RESEARCH & ROADMAP CREATION
We research the best keywords for you to bring the fastest and most effective results. You approve our keyword recommendations that target your audience and drive revenue
From our assessment and keyword research, we implement high-quality content optimization to your site to engage visitors.
Once the content optimisation is in place, we focus on building your business appearance.
MONTHLY LINK BUILDING
Rank for competitive keywords with an authoritative backlink portfolio.
Below are the key access requirements we need to effectively start the campaign. We strongly recommend at the end of the pitch to the client, to request for access while preparing the contract. Here are the access requirements:
- Access to Website Admin
- Access to Website CPanel (if available)
- Access to Search Console (if already existing)
- Access to Analytics Account if already existing
- Access to Google Tag Manager (if already existing)
- Access to directories where the client already published listings
Things we do better than the others
- Extensive pre-campaign site audit and keyword research, grouping and mapping
- Dashboard to track your campaign rankings, and give you access to view keyword rankings, website traffic reports, Google SERP report and other data as part of campaigns.
- Monthly rank building and reports: Site Assessment Report, On-Page Report, Monthly Executive Summary Report
MONTH 1: CAMPAIGN SETUP AND OPTIMISATION
ACCOUNT RESEARCH AND PREP
- Website Audit
- Pages Optimised (5 pages)
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Grouping
- Keyword Mapping
LOCAL BUSINESS SETUP
- Google My Business Creation
- Yelp Listing Creation
- Bing Local Creation
- Yellow Pages Creation
- 5 Additional Business Listings
- SEO Road Map
- Blog Page Activation
- Webpage Copywriting (1 page, 350 words/page)
- Title Tag Optimisation (5 titles)
- Meta Description Optimisation (5 meta descriptions)
- Meta Keyword Optimisation (5 meta keywords)
- .xml Sitemap Optimisation
- Robots.txt Check
- URL Rewrites (5 URL rewrites)
- Broken Link Report
- Google Analytics Check & Installation
- Google Search Console Check & Installation
RICH SNIPPET RECOMMENDATIONS
- Organization Mark Up
- Review or Product Mark Up
LOCAL SCHEMA IMPLEMENTATION
- Local Business Information Schema (Phone, Address, Business Name, Opening Hours)
- Map Schema
- Product Information Schemas
- Images and Logo Schemas
INITIAL OFF-PAGE SEO
- Guest Post Outreach (1 article)
MONTH 2: GOOGLE TOOLS INTEGRATION
ON-PAGE OPTIMISATION (GOOGLE TOOLS INTEGRATION AND TESTING)
- Google Analytics (GA) Account Creation
- Google Search Console (GSC) Account Creation
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) Website Installation (after GA and GSC integration to GTM)
- Google Analytics Firing Test (up to 10 pages)
- Sitewide Tags Definition and Testing (1-2 sitewide tags and testing)
- Page Tags Definition and Testing (1 page tag per 2 events)
OTHER ON-PAGE OPTIMISATION STRATEGIES
- Schema Element Installation, including website, phone, and sameAs, and KML
- Markups (up to 10 pages)
- Data Highlighter Application (homepage, product page, and 1 other page type such as articles, book reviews, events, local businesses, movies, restaurants, software applications, and TV episodes)
- Google Analytics Filtering (including referral filters and IP filters)
- 301 Page Redirection (up to 25 pages)
- 404 Error Correction (up to 25 errors)
- Internal Linking (5 links per 10 pages)
- Google Tools Integration Report
- Guest Post Outreach (1 article)
MONTHLY (MONTH 3 ONWARDS): OFF-PAGE SEO AND RANK BUILDING
We provide guaranteed blog outreach and magazine placement through our partner magazine sites and blog networks. Each article placement and outreach is ensured to be contextually related to the site to provide the most ranking boost.
For Local Packages, we also build month-on-month additional local citations to increase business information consistency and local search relevancy.
- Guest Post Outreach (2 articles)
- 2 Additional Local Citations
- Ranking Report
- Google Analytics
- Work Report (upon request)
- Executive Summary
1. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ORGANIC SEO AND LOCAL SEO?
Organic SEO is location neutral. It’s ideal for websites that generate revenue exclusively online or are just looking to generate awareness through a wide audience. If you’re running a national campaign or an e-commerce campaign, this is the perfect methodology for you.
Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
2. HOW MANY GEO LOCATIONS DOES OUR LOCAL SEO PACKAGES TARGET?
Each Local SEO Package targets one location. If your business has multiple locations, you would need to buy a package for each one, unless your geo-targets all fall within a 5-mile radius.
3. WHAT CONTRIBUTES TO LOCAL SEO?
On-Page semantic mark-ups and Google Map API integration also help the search engines understand that a website is the virtual representation of a physical business in the location indicated in the map API and marked up in the schema address.
4. HOW ARE CITATIONS IMPORTANT FOR LOCAL SEO?
Google considers the number of citations and where they are in their ranking factor. Nonetheless, the critical part of citations is not their number but the consistency of citations. Each citation must be similar; else Google may display different data for your local business.
5. HOW DO I PLACE MY BUSINESS IN THE GOOGLE MAP PACK?
Aside from the Organic and specific Local SEO factors, businesses are displayed in the Google Map pack based on the location of the business and the searcher, data in Google Maps and Google My Business and number of citations pointing to the business and its location among other things.